Become a member of Wicklow and District CU
When you join the Credit Union you become a Member where you can enjoy many unique benefits membership.
Credit unions are uniquely different to other financial institutions? There is one very important difference; credit unions are not-for-profit.
Members of our credit union enjoy many benefits, including:
- Loans and Savings Are Insured (T&C’s Apply)
- Nomination of Accounts
- Real people, real know-how, here to help—just ask
- Quality Service, No Transaction Fees
- Our only motive is to serve our members – not to profit from their needs.
You can now join Wicklow and District Credit Union Ltd either by calling to our office or through our online portal by simply clicking the join now button below and filling in your details.
Joining Wicklow and District Credit Union is the best decision you could make for your money. People who live, work or study in the Wicklow and District and surrounding areas are entitled to join.
What you need to join
For Adults (over 16 years of age):
- Proof of identification e.g. passport or driving licence
- Verification of address – one of the following would suffice; however, the document must be dated within the last three months:
- Official documentation issued by the Revenue Commissioners or The Department of Social Protection
- Local authority documents e.g. refuse collection bill, water charge bill
- Account statement from a bank, another credit union, building society, or credit card company
- Utility bill e.g. telephone (including mobile), electric, gas or cable
- Household or motor insurance certificate
- PPS number verified on official documentation e.g. Payslip or Revenue Correspondence
For Juveniles (under 16 years of age)
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- PPS number verified on official documentation
- Proof of parent’s identification e.g. passport, driving licence
- Proof of parent’s address e.g. current utility bill (dated within the last three months)