cuOnline is the name of the online service provided to you by your Credit Union.
This service offers a wealth of online features and benefits.
To make use of this new service members can register for a PIN now or log in if you’re already a registered user and have received your PIN.
- Check account balances and transactions
- Full Online Statements
- Apply for Loans Online
- Check loan approvals
- Calculate loan repayments
- Transfers Funds:
- To external bank accounts
- Between Credit Union Balances
- Secure messaging to the Credit Union
cuOnline is loaded with the latest security features to ensure the safety and protection of your data. With this in place you can use cuOnline in the safe knowledge that your data is in good hands.
- Protection of your personal data using 256MB SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption – Industry wide strong level of encryption.
- Secure sign-in – Three tiered login – for additional levels of access and security.
- 8 digit PIN and Password – as per industry best practice guidelines (upgraded from 4 digit pin).
- Firewall protection – to stop unauthorised access and protect the information on your systems.
- Time-out facility – which automatically signs you out after a period of inactivity (to continue banking online, simply sign in again).
- Secure Messaging – all account specific member communication is sent through a secure channel in cuOnline.
- PINs issued by secure PIN mailer, with accompanying letter.