Electronic Funds Transfer
- This service enables members to transfer loans or savings withdrawals directly from their credit union accounts to their bank accounts (within ROI) electronically.
- If the transfer is completed at the counter by the member in person before 2.15pm, the funds will arrive in your bank account on the next working day at 7am. (Excluding transfers completed on Fridays after 2.15 pm and on Saturdays)
- Once the funds reach your bank account they are cleared and ready for use.
- It is a quick and easy way to access your funds.
To avail of this service you will need to provide your Bank Account Number, Sort Code and Beneficiary Account Name.
Members’ first EFT Transfer to any bank account must be completed at the counter. Should a member wish to give authorisation for second or subsequent EFT Transfer to an authorised bank account by Email, the member must contact the office personally by phone to ensure a member of staff has received their EFT Transfer request and that it will be processed to reach your bank account within the time frame you expect.
ADVANTAGES OF EFT
SAFE. SIMPLE. SECURE.
- There is no need to collect cash anymore which can be lost or stolen.
This improves the safety of the transaction for Members.
- Where the transaction is too large for cash, we issue a cheque. This must then be brought to the bank, lodged, and can take time to clear. With EFT your money will be available to you in your bank account the next working day if the credit transfer is completed at the counter before 2.15pm. (Excluding transfers completed on Fridays after 2.15pm and on Saturdays)
- It’s safe secure and reliable.
- Best of all, it’s free.
This Great Service Is Available From Your CU Now!
Please call us or visit us for more details.